“Moving your family from struggling to cooperating.”
Through our Mastermind Program, Breakthrough Parenting, we provide bite-size and extensive parenting assistance.
This program is designed to help parents understand how children think, how they function at different ages, and how to get effective discipline through teaching what to do, rather than what not to do. All of this with no manipulation and no violence.
In the Breakthrough Parenting Program we teach:
1. Three Approaches to Raising Children—the difference in them and how to choose the most effective way based on psychological research
2. How to Become Inner-Directed—prevent the victim syndrome, teach children how to take responsibility, use the power of positive thinking and set personal boundaries.
3. Getting to the Source of Behavior—the underlying thoughts, feelings and needs
4. Teaching Responsibility—how to solve any family problem in six steps
5. Helping Children Build Healthy Self-Esteem—inspire children to do better, and show that mistakes can be valuable
6. Communicating Effectively—how to handle disciplinary situations with 90% less stress
7. Influencing Children Positively—how to used different leadership styles
8. Problems with Punishment—differences between verbal and physical punishment
9. Discipline with Love—how to address different behavior problems, how to use natural consequences that children can understand, and how to plan ahead to prevent problems before they occur
10. How Children Think—how to find your child’s particular strengths
11. Learning to Love—how children develop from birth to young adult
12. Reducing Stress in the Family—how to understand the specific needs of each of us
13. Resolving Family Conflicts—how to identify conflict, use the four most effective conflict resolution strategies
14. Talking about Sensitive Subjects—how to do it effectively with our seven guidelines and deal with life-threatening issues for teens
15. Living a Self-Actualized Life—how to set useful family goals, and teach your children to recognize the consequences of our choices